YOU'RE A MUSICIAN
THIS IS YOUR PLAYGROUND
LIVE FROM THE END LAFAYETTE
- Fri, Mar 31The End LafayetteJoin us for a night of punk rock and ruckus from The Ephinjis and Opium! We'll have a food truck by Tacos Por Dias serving up tacos and burritos, plus our bar service to help y'all enjoy your Friday night!
- Multiple DatesSun, Apr 16The End Lafayette at Dog House MusicJoin us for Open Mic Sundays! We’ll have all the gear you need to easily plug-and-play, including a drum kit, keyboard, tube amps for guitar and amps, and a guitar and bass ready to go!
- Sun, Apr 23The End LafayetteJoin us for some front porch blues with Mad Dog Blues Duo and Lionel Young. Celebrate Mad Dog Blues' album release with a FREE CD! We'll have a food truck plus our bar service to help y'all enjoy your Sunday afternoon!
- Mon, Apr 24LafayetteJoin us for a drum clinic designed to further your skillset and infuse intention into your rehearsal routine.
- Fri, Apr 28LafayetteJoin us for some new school funk and psychedelic jams with Mosaic Lemonade and Jesse Marcus & The Swan Song. We'll have a food truck plus our bar service to help y'all enjoy your Friday night!
ABOUT THE END LAFAYETTE
The Venue | The End Lafayette is a cozy 70-person live music venue nestled inside the recording studios of Dog House Music just outside of Boulder, CO.
The Vibe | Our shows are intimate affairs where each guest is invited into the recording studio to experience small-batch performance right from the source. Many of the bands and artists on stage have written, rehearsed, and recorded their music right from the studio you'll be standing in!
The Music | We support and promote Colorado bands and artists who are creating and re-inventing the Colorado music scene, and we invite you into the studio to have a listen!
PRIVATE CONCERTS + EVENTS
bar service (guests must be 21+)
food truck booking
soundcheck + live audio engineering
stage lighting design
live event + cash bar | $150/hr (set-up through teardown)
live event + open bar | $300/hr (set-up through teardown)
live streaming | $50/hr (includes .mp4 file of live performance)
nonprofits | 25% discounted rate
Throw a private show for family and friends in our intimate 75-person live music venue, tucked inside Dog House Music Studios. We offer bar service for 21+ events (cans and bottles), as well as food truck booking. Our staff will manage the door according to your guest list, and we'll provide audio and lighting for your live performance.